Tuesday 1 September 2009

You are growing up fast!

I can't believe that my friend Erin's little boy is 2 years old now. Time just flies! He is such a sweet boy and his facial expression is just amazing. When it comes to crying, he is definitely an actor! Ha ha!

Instead of using stamp images, I thought I would use die cuts this time. I used Ellison Design- Teddy Bear #1 die by Stu Kilgour for this card. I have also used the same flourish backing paper to die cut teddy's tummy. (You can see the pattern on his tummy is the same as the flower on the left hand side.) As usual, you will find the personalised name at the bottom of the card.


The card was made based on the sketch from Friday Sketchers blog week 64 design.


I quite like this sketch. You can interpret it in different ways. Instead of keeping the card in square shape, I cut the front card into a semi-circular shape, as shown in the pink area. When you open the card, it reveals the 2nd teddy bear and the greetings.

I have also decorated the envelope by using Ellison Design- Balloons #2 by Stu Kilgour.

Apparently my friend said her son loved it so much when he received it that he wouldn't let go of the card. He nearly tore the teddy off from the front which was propped up by foam pads. Glad he loved it so much as I do! ^_^

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^