Tuesday 15 September 2009

Gorjuss Girl

Got some time to take up another card challenge last week. Actually I finished the card over the weekend but just haven't had the time to post it on the blog. Luckily I am still in time for entering The Sugar Bowl Challenge 19- Marlene's Sketch and this time you will also need to include the colours pink and brown.



I love the combination of pink and brown. They just look so yummy together! Reminded me of a chocolate cupcake with pink icing! (Even better with a cherry on the top! smileys) So here is my card:


I have had this sitting Gorjuss Girl stamp for a while and I finally found a chance to use her for the very first time. The sketch is easy to follow and I am very happy with my colouring by using Copic Ciao markers. (Just on the dress and skin though. I only got a few of the pink and skin colours so far. I need more marker pens in my collection!! scuba diving newsBut for my first attempt, not bad colouring huh?!) I have also made my own little beaded pink and brown flower to decorate the card. It is my friend Jai's 40th birthday on the 21st and I hope she will like it.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, your card is beautiful! Great coloring with the markers - don't give up. Practice, practice, practice!
    Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^