Tuesday 17 November 2015

Time to PARTY!

Hello all!

Hope you all had a good day today. Due to Hurricane Barney, it is currently very very windy here in the UK. I am just so glad that I am home already and not out there!!

Life has been so busy recently. I am regularly making cards but just find it hard to find time to blog them. It will be my youngest daughter's birthday in December. She is going to be 10 years old - going into two digits!!! OMG! Where has the time gone?! So, I am here to share the birthday invitations which I made over the weekend.
My daughter chose this Dancing Mae stamp by Some Odd Girls as the main image. Who wouldn't want to dance when there is a party!! ^_^ Actually when my daughter gave the invitations out today, one of the parents said Dancing Mae looks a bit like her! Hee hee! I guess she made a good choice of the stamp!!

The sentiment is from the Mixed Circular Sentiments by Lili of the Valley. Just love this stamp set as there are so many different messages that can be added in the centre of each circular sentiment. A very versatile set!

Here is a close up photo of the card.
As you can see I added a lot of Stickles glitter glue and Wink of Stella glitter brush to the image. Shiny image makes me happy!!
 
Well, I didn't make all the invitation cards towards the end. (My daughters wouldn't let me!! Ha ha!!) They love to join in and be part of it. So they coloured a majority of the images themselves (top row are coloured by my eldest daughter, the middle row are coloured by the birthday girl to be and the bottom row are coloured by me) and I stamped, cut, stuck and put the invitation cards together. Each one of them is different! I have to say they did a really good job and it was great fun crafting with them!  
I am entering the card I made to the following challenges:
Hope you like these invitations and I will try to be back again very soon. Maybe share a Christmas card next? Enjoy the rest of your week.
          


2 comments:

  1. Oh these invitations are fabulous Julie! So cheerful (gorgeous colours you used) and spot-on for a 10 year old's party.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design, they look lovely!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^