Monday 21 September 2015

Sending You Monster Thanks

Hello there!

Is it a Happy Monday or a Blue Monday for you today? Mine is an ok-ish Monday. Hopefully it will get better as the days go by.

Anyway, I am here today to share a card for Make the Day Special Stamp Store September Colour Challenge. You need to pick a minimum of 3 colours from any one of the 3 images below.
I couldn't make my mind up which 3 colours to pick so I decided to use all colours from the left image. So here is my card:
I used the Monster Mash stamp set and Cole's ABC's Dies, both from Lawn Fawn, for my card. I also used Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots embossing folder to add some texture for the background. Here are a couple more closer shots.
I don't know if you can see the sparkle? I literally used the clear Wink of Stella brush pen on nearly everything!! ^_^
This card is cheerful and full of colour. I am sure it will make the recipient smile! ^_^

I hope you like the card and thanks for reading.  
          

2 comments:

  1. Now there's a whole lotta fun going on on this card!! Such a happy and colourful design and great way to use the colour palette :)
    Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super fun card Julie, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^