Monday 9 December 2013

Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge - Card 2

Happy Monday!

Woo hoo! This is my 100th post, now that is something to celebrate! ^_^

I am here today to share my second Lawn Fawn card to be entered in the Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge. I used the Summertime Charm stamp set again. This card idea is taken from my previous card here. I had to recreate the card so that there were no washi tapes and no other stamps from other companies. However, I still like the idea of having a jar of sea, sand and starfishes. So here is the card:
 
I like the simplicity of this card. All the blue colours and wavy lines add a cool and floaty feeling to the card.
 
I added some dots on the stars to make them into starfish. Then, I added Glossy Accents on them and the heart at the bottom right corner to make them stand out. I also added little dots of Crystal Stickles to represent the bubbles at sea. 

I hope you like my little jar of the seaside! ^_^





2 comments:

  1. Love the sand and water creation in the jar! Fabulous idea and execution, Julie! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazingly clever! I love your ocean in a jar idea and the card is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^