Thursday 5 December 2013

Heartfelt Christmas Wishes

Hello there!

Remember what I said in my last post?! I love the brilliant sketch from Seize the Sketch #9 and I think I may just have to use it a few more times!

So here it is! Another card using the same sketch. In fact, it is very similar to the card I made last week (see here). Since the main image is not as busy as the last one, I decided to add some sparkle by using Stickles on the embossed background (hopefully this shows up on the photos) and some red gems. I also added a red washi tape across the bottom of the card and a larger frame for the sentiment.

I have used foam tape on one of the gloves and on the sentiment frame to create dimension. The  two photos below should show the dimension better and, hopefully, you can see the sparkles on the card too! 
 
 
Challenges to enter:
Haven't really counted how many cards I've made for Christmas this year. Will it be enough? I bet I will still have a mad rush this weekend!! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Great design and embellies! That embossossing is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at CYP Challenges this week.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are quite a lot of layers on this pretty card, but it's beautifully sparkly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love the pop of red the washi tape gives and those little mittens are so cute. Yep you can see the stickles in the photos and they add just the right amount if glitz :) x Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP :) x
    Craft your Passion Challenges
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^