Thursday 29 October 2009

Walking down the isle

My brother and sister-in-law got married at the Little White Chapel in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. (I know my post is late again! mad smileys) All friends and family also had the chance to join their wedding, well, not in person but through Internet. It was great to see the wedding ceremony live online. Almost feel like we were there with them. I have just got to share this wedding card, I made for them, with you all. I am so so pleased with it and truly love this card myself.


I made this card with our 'October monthly challenge: moving card' in mind. See those two gold and pink butterflies fluttering by?! (I should have taken a video clip to show you!) My sister-in-law loves butterflies, hence, they are everywhere. In order to create a little movement, I attached two of the small butterflies on thin acetate strips so they could move back and forth like they are flying. They are great!
Here comes the bride and groom walking down the pink carpet isle. When the card expands, it reveals the bride and groom's names and the date of the wedding. And it just looks like the couple are walking down the isle. I am so loving it! squeaky dog toys

Here is another photo from the side view.


My card did travel all the way to Vegas and so my brother and sister-in-law were able to open it after the wedding ceremony. What response did I get?! Well, they love the card. It is good to know when someone loves my card as much as I do myself. Hee hee! Have a great day!





STAMPS: Elzybells Art Stamps- Bride & groom (16-020).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
Others: Cards, papers, ribbon and rub on alphabets from my own stash, Butterflies recycled from a given birthday card, Acetate and Copic Markers.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^