Thursday 13 August 2009

I am the winner!

Woo Hoo!! I just can't believe it! scuba divingI am the winner of yesterday's prize draw on Elzybell's Blog. (I have never won anything before!) I have won the latest summer released Life's a beach stamp set.

I had my eyes on these stamps already. Kept seeing all those lovely card samples created by using this stamp set. They are just so beautiful! Here is one of my favourite cards created by Elzybell's owner Elizabeth. Just look at those pretty shells and the card colour truly gives that warm sandy feeling. I can't wait to get hold of mine and play with them. Hopefully I will be able to create something to show you all soon!

Hee hee! I just can't stop smiling. scuba diving Thank you Elizabeth for giving me a wonderful feeling all day long!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^