Tuesday 7 May 2013

Just love the sketch!

Hello friends,

On a very early Tuesday morning! Our Bank Holiday Monday was wonderful. Clear blue sky with the sun shinning and warm. I hope yours was as good as mine! ^_^

I don't do this very often, entering two cards on one blog challenge. But as I love the sketch on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! #26 so much, I decided to make another card using this sketch (you can see my other card here):
 
This time I decided to think outside the box and not just be restricted to the shape. Here is what I came up with:



I believe this wood mounted cat rubber stamp is one of the very first few stamps I bought when I started card making. It is from Anita's Art Stamp. It is great to pick up an old stamp and still think that the image is great. Makes it a really good buy, huh?!  Here is a photo taken from the side:

I also combined The Play Date Café #180: Color Splash challenge by using the black, white and magenta colours on this card. I know, I know, I didn't stick strictly to those three colours. I had a little green but you can't really have a magenta coloured tree and flower stem, can you? Well, I suppose you can but... not in this card! I hope it is ok.

Here is a close up shot of the card.

I really like looking outside the window. You just never know what you will see and find!

I guess it is bed time now. I hope you like the card and I will see you soon.
 


6 comments:

  1. Poor kitty! He wants to go out and play! lol! He's sweet and I feel the same way - I love looking out the window. I guess I'm the 'nosy' neighbour! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch - that little kitty is so cute!! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really had to take a closer look at this. Fabulous scene card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your take on the sketch--poor sweet kitty! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. I love your take on the sketch and the wonderful scene you created. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the scene you created! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^