Monday 12 July 2010

With Love

We just had the hottest days of the year last weekend. Temperatures in London hit 30.9 degrees on Saturday beating Athens, Sicily and Barcelona. Today it felt much cooler and finally we had some rain! Although I much preferred the sun, I do think our grass in the garden has needed some water.

I made a card over the weekend for The Sugar Bowl Challenge 38- Judy's Sketch with the optional theme of Scallops.



I rotated the sketch for my card and made a slight change. Instead of creating (or restricting) the Gojuss Girl image in a rectangular frame, I decided to cut the image out and let her sit freely. I then coloured the image with Copic marker pens. I also used paper piecing for the dress with the summer papers from "My Minds's Eye", which came free with this month's Cardmaking and Papercraft (Issue 81).


I think this card turned out to be quite nice. I hope you like it too! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^