Tuesday 18 August 2009

You are the BEST

Yeah, here is me trying to catch up with my posts again! scuba diving

8th of August is our Father's Day in Taiwan and I made this card for my dad.

As you all know it is not that easy to make cards for men and I am quite pleased with this card. I accidentally came across this Inkspirations blog by Makeesha Byl. This blog is full of ideas, clear tutorials and Inkspirations challenges are held weekly. You should definitely go and visit! From this blog I found a very interesting and easy tutorial for making a Double Slider Card. So here is the result:


Pull out the slider and two cards appear at the same time from their pockets. I had great fun making this card. It sure is a surprise and has a WOW factor!

Hope my dad likes the card as he is the BEST dad anyone could have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^