Saturday 21 August 2010

Happy 3rd birthday!

Where has the time gone?! My friend's little boy is now 3 years old. I can't believe that!

Since I made my last card, I fell in love with the colour combination which was on The Play Date Cafe challenge 42: dark brown, green and beige. Hence, I thought I will use these colours again and made this card.


I also used this George stamp image from Elzybells again. All boys like dinosaurs right? (Dragons = Dinosaurs???) I have also used the sketch from Friday Sketchers #115:


And yes, I am slightly late for posting this to be able to enter the challenge. Hey! But never mind, it is the fun I had making this card that's most important. Do you like my shining shield?! Here is a closer look at it:


I really enjoyed making this card. Particularly, I quite like my shield and the oldy font I chose for personalising this card.
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie this is so cute and I love how you have coloured the image hugs maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. ^_^